Monday, October 12, 2015

I want to get started now, BUT...

Get a Recruiter →
Sometimes it can be hard
knowing how to kick off your project.
I want to get started
on my project BUT...
  • I don't know how to find the best freelancer
  • I am confused about who to pick
  • I am not receiving enough bids
  • I simply don't have the time to go through the bids
Get your own Recruiter to
help you with all of the above!

For only US$29 a Recruiter Agent with personally review your project, and handpick the perfect freelancers to bid on your project.

Keep in mind we guarantee that if you are not 100% satisfied after working with your Preferred Freelancer for the first 24hrs, we will replace the Preferred Freelancer at no extra charge.

Take us up on this offer and get contacted by your Recruiter within seconds.

Find The Perfect Freelancer Now
"The service saves you both time and money since it offers the right person the first time."
Ceandra Lee
"I felt like I had my own personal assistant on the site."
Bradley Poole
"The Recruiter feature was a godsend. I honestly couldn't have done the project without it."
Misty Brackenbury
© 2015 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved.
 
Level 20, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
download on google play  download at appstore
 
fb  twit  g 
 
Invite your friends: www.freelancer.com/invite/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment