Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hassle-free crowdsourcing

freelancer

Who wants hassle-free crowdsourcing?

 
recruiter

Hi d945gcnlx,

 
Did you know that Freelancer.com offers a service that allows you to kick back and relax while an expert finds the perfect freelancer for your project?
 
Instead of spending time inviting freelancers, going through quotes and negotiating the price you could get a Freelancer.com Recruiter to do all of this for you.
 
Projects with the Recruiter upgrade have a 250% higher success rate, just have a look at what some of your fellow users have said about the service.
 
You will be contacted within seconds of posting your project - what are you waiting for?
Get started now!
 
“The service saves you both time and money since it offers the right person the first time.”
 
“I felt like I had my own personal assistant on the site.”
 
“The Recruiter feature was a godsend. I honestly couldn't have done the project without it.”
 
“I am amazed at how many possibilities this service opens up - I have no hesitation in recommending Freelancer.com and the Recruiter upgrade”
 
“The recruiter service is the perfect solution as it allows me to pass on a few key points to a person who can then actively approach freelancers while I get on with my own work.”
 
“I'm looking forward to using the site more and availing of Recruiter every time. I don't think I'll use the site without it; the experience was just great.”
Regards,
The Freelancer Recruiter Team.
© 2015 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved.
 
Level 20, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
download on google play  download at appstore
 
fb  twit  g 
 
Invite your friends: www.freelancer.com/invite/

No comments:

Post a Comment